Youtube Suggestion

Have any complaints? Or do you just want to suggest something, post it in here then!
BigdragonRS
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Stick Much
Custom Title: Lord

Youtube Suggestion

Post by BigdragonRS » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:38 am

Hey guys I thought that this clan should have its own youtube channel where you can upload warring videos and pking and more content related to TPL I know tuck and mathe and someone else upload but I was thinking maybe like the leaders run the channel i can make backgrounds and stuff and with permission other clan members can record a pking vid and ask one of the leaders to upload for them. Sorry for the lack of punctuation but i would rather if its ok to talk to the leaders themselves on skype or teamspeak about it, and since tuck is a starter runescape commentator i think he could even get moree subs for his channel and if we get the clan channel enough view trafficking we could get a utube partnership and the leaders get paid for uploading clan content everybody wins tbh anyways please give me your honest opinion leave a reply thanks

BigdragonRS :grin:

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Re: Youtube Suggestion

Post by tuck815 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 am

I have suggested this in the past, I am all for it
-DAVID (tuck815)
Just lift.

Moroku
High Council
High Council
Runescape Name: Moroku
Custom Title: Shima

Post by Moroku » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:53 am

No punctuation hurts my eyes. On a content-related note, I like the idea, but Mathe's channel is pretty much the TPL channel anyway. Tuck's isn't, really, he does his own thing with a commentary of his RS life, much of which has nothing to do with TPL. Furthermore, the Leaders are already some of the hardest working members of the clan, and don't need the extra duties that come with running a YT channel. To sum it up, Mathe's channel works fine, and there's not much reason to change it.

How far will you go for love?

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Post by tuck815 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 am

listen to the outro to my vids moro. I almost always mention TPL ;)
-DAVID (tuck815)
Just lift.

Jay
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: J ay
Custom Title: A Froot

Post by Jay » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 am

tuck815 wrote:listen to the outro to my vids moro. I almost always mention TPL ;)
He said "much of which has nothing to do with TPL" ;)

olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters
Runescape Name: olegis
Custom Title: chosen wealth

Post by olegis » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 am

i agree with u tpl must have oficial yt tpl channel with proper channel name.posting tpl related videos on someones else channel it's like to post tpl related information on someone else website.a few ppls could have yt account information so different clan members could upload clan events videos and ect.
Excuse my w-e-e-d i'm just trying to enjoy myself

BigdragonRS
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Stick Much
Custom Title: Lord

Post by BigdragonRS » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 am

thank you someone can agree I can acknowledge the fact that other clan member uploads clan content to there channel but I think we should have an official youtube channel like I can pitch in and do the background the way you want it if possible no problem but i need more people in the clan to push this post further to the leader to probably make it offical....

Mathedes
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Mathedes
Custom Title: Kinda crazy

Post by Mathedes » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:43 am

I came looking for more subs to my channel. :/

olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters
Runescape Name: olegis
Custom Title: chosen wealth

Post by olegis » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:41 am

Mathedes wrote:I came looking for more subs to my channel. :/

all your videos are great with great editing,music and ect
they deserves more than a few hundred views.
other tpl'ers aslo recording tpl related vids too and they have the same problem-not enought views.oficial yt channel difinetly would give to ur and other tpl'ers vids more views.youtube is a pretty good place to recruit new members *looks at tuck and his videomaking thing*

we could put oficial yt channel link on tpls website first page,rsforums,on other rs related websites like zybez?
if warlords or any other leaders have accoutns on other clans websites they also could put a link of oficial yt channel into ther profile and ect.these would also give us some views and potentially new members :blush:
tpl'ers still can upload all tpl vids on their channels all we need to do is: include tpl related videos into favourites on oficial channel( no need to reupload it and ect)
Excuse my w-e-e-d i'm just trying to enjoy myself

Jack
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Prebail
Custom Title: Fix Up, Look Sharp

Post by Jack » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:42 am

Moroku wrote:Mathe's channel works fine, and there's not much reason to change it.