Youtube Suggestion

Have any complaints? Or do you just want to suggest something, post it in here then!
Fmichael
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: .

Re: Youtube Suggestion

Post by Fmichael » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 am

all i'm asking is for you to reply to the post trying to give you different ideas... I'm not nocking down your idea, I'm trying to make it work for our clan type and situation... Please take the effort to reply to my posts constructively. You are always free to make youtube accounts but don't steal names like "the phoenix legions" :P

Egrules
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: egrules4ever

Post by Egrules » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:59 am

Its not that it is a bad idea it is just that it would require alot more work and in my opinion wouldn't be that different than what Mathedes is doing right now. Mathe and FM are the only ones I have seen that actually record our wars and events and those videos are posted on Mathedes channel. If we allow anyone to have access to the account we would have to constantly change the password of the channel if someone decides to quit because they could easily delete or do something to the account if they left in bad terms. This would leave only staff(and certain individuals) to have access the account which wouldn't make much sense in making a new account in the first place. Like FM said, if someone would want to post a video it would require having to pass the video to a staff member and then have them upload it onto Youtube which takes a long time.

People are directed to our war videos (Mathedes channel) through war report topics and having them linked to a channel called "TPL" rather than Mathedes channel wouldn't lead to more views imo.

I think we are fine the way we are, Mathedes handles uploading the war videos and Tuck usually posts his events onto his own channel which brings in some publicity to the clan.
BigdragonRS wrote: if we get the clan channel enough view trafficking we could get a utube partnership and the leaders get paid for uploading clan content everybody wins tbh anyways please give me your honest opinion leave a reply thanks
BigdragonRS :grin:
Not sure how many clans actually have a channel with a large amount of subs :P .

Thanks Zerox!

BigdragonRS
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Stick Much
Custom Title: Lord

Post by BigdragonRS » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:13 am

Yeah its ok im not really well spoken person im turning 15 this year so yeah no problem

olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters
Runescape Name: olegis
Custom Title: chosen wealth

Post by olegis » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:27 am

BigdragonRS wrote:Yeah its ok im not really well spoken person im turning 15 this year so yeah no problem
ur idea is good imo,but if leaders and some other tpl'ers have other opinion then it's up to them :P
one day we will beat them in arguing :D (joking.fm i noticed that sometimes u don't understand whem i'm joking and when i'm serious)
anyways if majority thinks that we don't need any changes in these area then i agree with them.
you came up with quite original idea so i'm giving u +1 for that :)
Excuse my w-e-e-d i'm just trying to enjoy myself

Toast
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: BaconIsBack
Custom Title: Boss Status

Post by Toast » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 pm

olegis wrote:
BigdragonRS wrote:Yeah its ok im not really well spoken person im turning 15 this year so yeah no problem
ur idea is good imo,but if leaders and some other tpl'ers have other opinion then it's up to them :P
one day we will beat them in arguing :D (joking.fm i noticed that sometimes u don't understand whem i'm joking and when i'm serious)
anyways if majority thinks that we don't need any changes in these area then i agree with them.
you came up with quite original idea so i'm giving u +1 for that :)
The russian strikes again.