90 ATTACK

Think something should be added into the game? Post it here and talk about it!
Stuck with something in Runescape? Post here and we can help!
clippers24
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: RUNZ00
Custom Title: Z00

90 ATTACK

Post by clippers24 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

so right now i have 78 attack and i really wanna get it to atleast 90 attack, but i feel like there is a way that has to be faster. The way im doing it is only getting 30k xp an hr and thats really slow...so if someone could give me weapon and training advice it would be nice :)

Luigi291
Phoenix Hero
Phoenix Hero
Runescape Name: Book Barrage
Custom Title: The Insane 1

Re: 90 ATTACK

Post by Luigi291 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Chaotic Rapier-whip-godsword

Slayer.

Theirs probs better training methods, but, ask any1 in TPL, give me a cmb training related question, I will always say slayer ;P

Superkid_987
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: Superkid_987
Custom Title: Tank

Post by Superkid_987 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:39 pm

if u dont mind losing hp xp u can always do soul wars/pc but id suggest either slayer or armoured zombies with whip/raiper as weapon

Wheee
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Pokeyball
Custom Title: Hawtness.

Post by Wheee » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:35 pm

imo i really like the exp you get while dungeoneering. Most of my combat levels these days i get off dungeoneering since it is very combat based. The Tactician's ring upgrade can give you up to 20% (at the cost of 400k tokens) accuracy bonus while in the accurate (attack training) style. My ring is currently 17% but it only cost me about 25k tokens. I'm about 300k from 90 atk and i started it at 87 with the ring upgrade. I did train strength most of my dungeoneering but that got me 88-95 with little effort since i was more focused on the dungeoneering exp =) so if you're into that sort of stuff go for it! Otherwise, slayer would be my second option.

Wheeeing? Sounds like a Tpl-specific fetish.
-Skydude033

SfBrave
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: ~Unknown~
Custom Title: Elite Smither

Post by SfBrave » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 am

Pest Control.

clippers24
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: RUNZ00
Custom Title: Z00

Post by clippers24 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:13 am

Wheee wrote:imo i really like the exp you get while dungeoneering. Most of my combat levels these days i get off dungeoneering since it is very combat based. The Tactician's ring upgrade can give you up to 20% (at the cost of 400k tokens) accuracy bonus while in the accurate (attack training) style. My ring is currently 17% but it only cost me about 25k tokens. I'm about 300k from 90 atk and i started it at 87 with the ring upgrade. I did train strength most of my dungeoneering but that got me 88-95 with little effort since i was more focused on the dungeoneering exp =) so if you're into that sort of stuff go for it! Otherwise, slayer would be my second option.
ive never heard of this way before explain a little more plz? but yeah ive been thinking slayer. There is armoured zombies in here?

Wheee
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Pokeyball
Custom Title: Hawtness.

Post by Wheee » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Well in dungeoneering most of the rooms are combat based, meaning you'll have to clear the monsters out to open the door, or clear the monsters out so they don't interrupt you while you solve the skill puzzle. Your accuracy rate can be boosted by a ring upgrade called "Tactician Ring" at tier one i believe it is a 12% accuracy boost while in the accurate attack style. This will boost your combat exp rate because the more you hit means monsters get hit more often. You can also upgrade to the berserker ring which can boost your damage by 12% or more based on tier. Since you're focusing on attack you'll want the Tactician.

Wheeeing? Sounds like a Tpl-specific fetish.
-Skydude033

Mushy
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: hi mushy
Custom Title: Miss fable/tpl :P

Post by Mushy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Bandits, bandits, bandits and bandits :P that worked for me very well 99 att :D but slayer is also a good way becaus u also get some cash from it