Fruit Bat Money-Making Guide

Feel free to make any guide that could possibly lead to an events.
Kb~
Banned
Banned
Runescape Name: The Stoicist
Custom Title: The Blake Effect

Fruit Bat Money-Making Guide

Post by Kb~ » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Well hey kids, it's KB! Today, I'm going to show you a way to earn money through the use of Summoning that can make up to 1,000,000 gold an hour!

This way is very profitable and very easy, yet extremely click intensive. I've highlighted some key points in this guide, so read well!

I. Requirements
69 Summoning
Fruit Bat Pouch
A lot of Fruitfall Scrolls
Either a good mouse or a really good laptop finger.
An open space that's close to a bank, preferably Edgeville.
Time of course.

II. The Method

Okay, so you have all the things on the requirement list. Now, it's a personal choice here. Go to any open space near a bank, such as Edgeville, the Grand Exchange, or Varrock East and West banks. Withdraw from your bank: 1 or 2 Fruit Bat Pouches, all of your Fruitfall scrolls, then head to the open space. ***Hint*** To maximize efficiency, set your follower's left-click option to special move, so you'll just have to click once to active Fruitfall. Now once you are at your open space, activate the fruitfall scroll. The fruit bat will fly up into the air, and usually 1-4 splats will come down revealing fruit such as pineapples, lemons, oranges, and what we really want, PAPAYA FRUITS.

On the ground, a Papaya Fruit looks like this:

Now, usually you get 1 per cast. Don't be discouraged if you don't get a lot at first! Persistence is key. But this isn't all you have to worry about. Casting this scroll will require 6 of your followers special move points, out of a full 60. These do replenish like special attack points, but a lot faster. An alternative to getting around this is to use Summoning Potions, which will restore 15 SMP but reduce profit dramatically. I personally do not recommend using them but that's just me.

Pros:
Papaya's sell for ~2k each
Supplies cost minimal
Somewhat AFK'able

Cons:
Click-intensive
Have to wait a little for SMP (Special Move Points) to recharge
No fruit can appear at times; this is not a glitch.

III. Cash Values
Fruit Bat Pouch~2.2k
Fruitfall Scroll~250 coins
Papaya Fruit~2k
Summoning Potion~4k
Time~Priceless

Usually per hour, you'll manage 10-20 inventories, and if you do manage at least 10, that's about 500k-600k per hour for just clicking! WOW.

III.5 TRIP TIMES: (M:SS:MS)

One Trip Time w/o Summoning Potions: 6:03:89
One Trip Time w/ Summoning Potions: 2:56:43

So you can see how drastically time is affected, but profit is reduced also. In fact you might not even make profit using Summoning Potions.

IV. Closing Comments

Well TPL, that's my guide, like it or not. I hope everyone can benefit from this as it is a very easy and profitable method to raking in dough like Wyson The Farmer. If you use this guide on another site, please give me credits from here my RS Name is iGalil.

Cheers and Thanks,
~KB~ :cool:
Last edited by Kb~ on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"What you don't know won't hurt you...or get me hit." ~Most Men
"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer." ~Swami X

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Re: Fruit Bat Money-Making Guide

Post by tuck815 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

my summoning level is 56 lol
but nice guide :)
-DAVID (tuck815)