Skydude, reporting in.

This forum is for guests and people who may need help without an account.
Skyforsense
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: Miss Skaii
Custom Title: Enderman

Skydude, reporting in.

Post by Skyforsense » Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 am

Well, The Phoenix Legions, it's been a good while since I have been here or involved with anything involving Runescape. And no, this isn't a "I'm back, guys! Party time!" post. A lot has changed in my absence for both The Phoenix Legions and myself, it seems.

Just peering at the memberlist, it looks like you guys have grown significantly! Good. I also love seeing Myro as a leader, and do still call him Myro and always will. :P Although RaR and I had our differences, I know he's competent and considering he still has the job must be doing a good, consistent job. There's a lot of new faces that I don't recognise at all. Which is brilliant! It makes me all fuzzy inside seeing the clan that I grew up with for years doing well. :grin:

In my own life, though, things have not been going so well. Next week is finals week and my stress is at a high. An academically challenging school is a good thing but I'm on the verge of my first C in my life. Do not want. At home (this is a boarding school), my family is falling apart. My mother has already started packing things to move out and wants me to go with her, which I also do not want. On top of this, our house will be facing a foreclosure soon. :bag: In good news, I have a girlfriend whom I love and cannot wait to take to prom next Saturday. <3

About Runescape, I'm still on the fence about starting to play again. The game still doesn't seem interesting, and I hear a lot has changed. Our internet is also capped now (Thanks AT&T), I will be having a job this summer, and I will not have much free time.

To the new members who haven't a clue who I am, a short introduction! I first joined The Phoenix Legions about three or so years ago as Skydude033, was Warlord for a time (maybe some other positions I don't remember), and absolutely loved this clan. My real name is Skylar, and I'm a junior in high school in Indiana, attending an elite boarding school. I'm generally introverted, have a love for music (favourite genres being experimental, shoegazing, and indie), and think myself a funny guy. I love making people smile.

tl;dr Hey again I'm Skylar, you guys are doing well, my home life sucks, and I might start playing Runescape again.

:!:

Ralphy
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Ralphy10
Custom Title: Hugedong

Re: Skydude, reporting in.

Post by Ralphy » Wed May 04, 2011 11:43 am

Your old forum account is still here.
But hi sky :)

I missed you

Skyforsense
Followers
Followers

Post by Skyforsense » Wed May 04, 2011 11:45 am

Ralphy wrote:Your old forum account is still here.
But hi sky :)

I missed you

I'm trying to figure out the password, but I also don't remember the password to the hotmail either. My security question evades me and my alternate Hotmail is MissSkaii. >.> I'm an idiot for doing that.

Missed you too bb. <3 I'll text you later.

Also hey guys Ralphy is my best RS friend and probably will be forever.

Ralphy
Retired Members
Retired Members

Post by Ralphy » Wed May 04, 2011 11:47 am

Sky you should try to find our sig from clan wars! ah!

Skyforsense
Followers
Followers

Post by Skyforsense » Wed May 04, 2011 11:49 am

Ralphy wrote:Sky you should try to find our sig from clan wars! ah!

Sad thing is I remember that picture but haven't a clue where to find it. :c I checked SoW forums but Tinypic had removed the image. We should just take the exact same picture again!

Ralphy
Retired Members
Retired Members

Post by Ralphy » Wed May 04, 2011 11:55 am

FFS, i bet there's good pictures all over sow. what is the forum address? i can't remember :(

Ebola
High Council
High Council
Runescape Name: Oh God Ebola

Post by Ebola » Wed May 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Nice to hear from you Sky, haven't heard from you in ages =o
Nice job with your studies, a C isn't so bad when you keep in mind the course material =p
Hopefully everything works out and maybe we'll see you soon =)
Old School Sig

As of quitting newscape

Moroku
High Council
High Council
Runescape Name: Moroku
Custom Title: Shima

Post by Moroku » Wed May 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Heyyyyyyyyy Sky. Long time no see. Good luck in school and life, and I truly hope you can start playing again (even if it is only a wee bit) so we can hang out! You are truly missed, mr. indie. :cool:

(just fyi, this is Moroku666, aka many, many other names)

How far will you go for love?

Skyforsense
Followers
Followers

Post by Skyforsense » Wed May 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Moroku wrote:Heyyyyyyyyy Sky. Long time no see. Good luck in school and life, and I truly hope you can start playing again (even if it is only a wee bit) so we can hang out! You are truly missed, mr. indie. :cool:

(just fyi, this is Moroku666, aka many, many other names)

I couldn't forget you, Moro! :)

I think at this point I'll definitely play a little bit, but after finals and prom. -_- Busy, busy, busy...

Moroku
High Council
High Council
Runescape Name: Moroku
Custom Title: Shima

Post by Moroku » Wed May 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Nice to hear that. :) Hope to see you when you have some spare time.

How far will you go for love?