Kiwi & High Council

This forum is for the latest news and/or updates.
Ged
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Gedonmylevel
Custom Title: Captain Badass

Re: Kiwi & High Council

Post by Ged » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Janell wrote:Hacked your account :angel: But i guess its not hacking when you leave it signed in babe >.<

YOU ARE AN AMAZING FATHER DONT YOU EVER EVER EVER THINK THAT YOUR NOT! (or ill waste you). Your there for Luca when he needs you and he loves you to bits, anyone in their right mind can see that! You should be proud of yourself Daniel, all the things you have taught him all he try's to do just cause 'daddy does it' i mean he even jumps in your chair to play RS when you get up.
Your the ducks nuts in his eyes, whenever i see you two together i get all warm and fuzzy inside!
And as for thinking you have been a bad partner well that's a load of bull shit! You stole my heart the moment you looked at me and you’re the reason my life feels so perfect, you’re an Amazing Father, Funny, Talented, Ambitious and Determined, and not to mention the most wonder super-duper incredible fiancé any girl could ask for, I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you & I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
I haven’t met a person who’s as nice and caring as you, you make me feel like a spoilt kitten (can we pretty please get a kitten :grin: ). My love for you has grown more with every passing second. I can’t imagine my life without you in it.
So please please never forget this babe!
Also to everyone else, sorry this got mushy but he needed to hear it and posting it here means he will actually read it and not ignore me loll

P.s nice pic by the way Smiley with tongue out
⇊⇊

Egrules
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: egrules4ever

Post by Egrules » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Aww that was really sweet :). Thanks for all your work Dan <3

Congrats GM make your fan(s) proud!

Thanks Zerox!

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Post by tuck815 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Good_miner0 wrote:Haven't held event planner =p

switch?

Janell wrote:Hacked your account :angel: But i guess its not hacking when you leave it signed in babe >.<

YOU ARE AN AMAZING FATHER DONT YOU EVER EVER EVER THINK THAT YOUR NOT! (or ill waste you). Your there for Luca when he needs you and he loves you to bits, anyone in their right mind can see that! You should be proud of yourself Daniel, all the things you have taught him all he try's to do just cause 'daddy does it' i mean he even jumps in your chair to play RS when you get up.
Your the ducks nuts in his eyes, whenever i see you two together i get all warm and fuzzy inside!
And as for thinking you have been a bad partner well that's a load of bull shit! You stole my heart the moment you looked at me and you’re the reason my life feels so perfect, you’re an Amazing Father, Funny, Talented, Ambitious and Determined, and not to mention the most wonder super-duper incredible fiancé any girl could ask for, I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you & I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
I haven’t met a person who’s as nice and caring as you, you make me feel like a spoilt kitten (can we pretty please get a kitten :grin: ). My love for you has grown more with every passing second. I can’t imagine my life without you in it.
Also to everyone else, sorry this got mushy but he needed to hear it and posting it here means he will actually read it and not ignore me loll

⇊⇊

wow *speechless*
-DAVID (tuck815)
Just lift.

Ged
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Gedonmylevel
Custom Title: Captain Badass

Post by Ged » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:32 pm

@tuck's switch comment

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Post by tuck815 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:34 pm

Ged wrote:@tuck's switch comment

aww :(
thanks ged
-DAVID (tuck815)
Just lift.

007no2
Distinguished Members
Distinguished Members
Runescape Name: 007no2
Custom Title: Dan

Post by 007no2 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 am

blind wrote:
Good_miner0 wrote:Thank you, thank you...
Oh my god, I cant believe this is happening....
I wasn't expecting this....
I didn't write a speech...
I would like to thank my Mom for letting me scape into my twenties,
I would also like to thank my friends and family,
And of course my fans and clan mates,
I will do my best to assist the rest of the Leaders and High council Members to keep this clan running smoothly,
Thank you again.
*feints*

lmao i lost it at the mom part.

ilu gm congrats!!! <3

Yeah i lol'ed so hard at that aswell!

Congrats gm!!

Jay
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: J ay
Custom Title: A Froot

Post by Jay » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:37 am

Ged wrote:

⇊⇊

olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters
Runescape Name: olegis
Custom Title: chosen wealth

Post by olegis » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 am

damn Janell ,Dan screw u guys u made russian cry <3
Excuse my w-e-e-d i'm just trying to enjoy myself

Vexx