Uncle TPL needs you to serve your clan!

This forum is for the latest news and/or updates.
Ged
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Gedonmylevel
Custom Title: Captain Badass

Uncle TPL needs you to serve your clan!

Post by Ged » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

We are currently looking for candidates to take a position as event planner. Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. You may post here or send a private message.

Code: Select all

[b]What qualifies you to be an event planner (list examples)?[/b]

[b]How flexible is your schedule?[/b]

[b]How much time are you willing to commit to event planning? [/b]

[b]What type of events would you make?[/b]

[b]Why would you be a better fit for this position than someone else?[/b]

[b]Anything else you feel is important for us to know [/b]

Good luck :!:

Questions/comments not pertaining to the application or the position in question will be deleted.
Applications will no longer be accepted after June 24th.

JSF
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Jsf
Custom Title: Life & Death

Re: Uncle TPL needs you to serve your clan!

Post by JSF » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Good luck to everyone who applies. I myself hate Event Planner lol.

Jack
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Prebail
Custom Title: Fix Up, Look Sharp

Post by Jack » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Gl to all applying.

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Post by tuck815 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:45 pm

What qualifies you to be an event planner (list examples)?
I am extremely active and I have been for the past 2 and a half years
I have been an Event Planner before

How flexible is your schedule?
Extremely, now that it is summer

How much time are you willing to commit to event planning?
As much as needed, I don’t do anything but play rs all summer

What type of events would you make?
I really enjoy pvm and wars, but I would be more than happy to mix in some pking events

Why would you be a better fit for this position than someone else?
I have done it before, unfortunately last time when I was event planner, I could not fulfill the duty to my full capability because my midterms were extremely close and I really had to study for them.

Anything else you feel is important for us to know
I want to be the Event Planner
Last edited by tuck815 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-DAVID (tuck815)
Just lift.

Battle2764
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: Battle2764
Custom Title: Awesome

Post by Battle2764 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:11 pm

What qualifies you to be an event planner (list examples)?I create lots of events, and i will be active

How flexible is your schedule?I'm active everyday

How much time are you willing to commit to event planning? I will commit all my time to my event planning.

What type of events would you make? I will make all sorts of events like boss events, pvm events, and random events once in a while.

Why would you be a better fit for this position than someone else? I am an extreme event planner because i create events every month.

Anything else you feel is important for us to know YOU COUNT ON ME FOR THE JOB!@!@ :!:

Superkid_987
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: Superkid_987
Custom Title: Tank

Post by Superkid_987 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 pm

What qualifies you to be an event planner (list examples)? I have been event planners in past clans. I am active daily and I check fourms all the time and I have made successful events before.

How flexible is your schedule? Sunday: Runescape, Monday: Runescape, Tuesday: Runescape, Wednesday: Runescape, Thursday: Runescape, Friday: Runescape, Saturday: Runescape.

and thats about it with a random soccer practive and game once in a while

How much time are you willing to commit to event planning? As much time as it takes to be done, and to be done well.

What type of events would you make? Pvm, PvP, Skilling, Competitions, Just stuff people enjoy and want to come to.

1. Ive been i nthe clan for a lnog time and I know most people fairly well so I can judge what events people would like to have.
2. I wont make constant bandos events.
And im not tuck.

Anything else you feel is important for us to know As said above im not tuck and thats about it, BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Battle2764
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: Battle2764
Custom Title: Awesome

Post by Battle2764 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Superkid_987 wrote:What qualifies you to be an event planner (list examples)? I have been event planners in past clans. I am active daily and I check fourms all the time and I have made successful events before.

How flexible is your schedule? Sunday: Runescape, Monday: Runescape, Tuesday: Runescape, Wednesday: Runescape, Thursday: Runescape, Friday: Runescape, Saturday: Runescape.

How much time are you willing to commit to event planning? As much time as it takes to be done, and to be done well.

What type of events would you make? Pvm, PvP, Skilling, Competitions, Just stuff people enjoy and want to come to.

1. Ive been i nthe clan for a lnog time and I know most people fairly well so I can judge what events people would like to have.
And im not tuck.

Anything else you feel is important for us to know As said above im not tuck and thats about it, BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

you just had to say stuff bout the bandos events?

Michh
Distinguished Members
Distinguished Members
Runescape Name: Michh
Custom Title: =^-^=

Post by Michh » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Superkid_987 wrote:What qualifies you to be an event planner (list examples)? I have been event planners in past clans. I am active daily and I check fourms all the time and I have made successful events before.

And im not tuck.

this seems like the man for the job

Tekenichi
Young Phoenix
Young Phoenix
Runescape Name: Geds Babe

Post by Tekenichi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 am

What qualifies you to be an event planner (list examples)?
I think of new idea's that no one has ever seen. I will not use the same event over and over i will do diffrent events one's that people find interesting.

How flexible is your schedule?
My schedule is very flexable since its summer i will be on mostly everyday (Dat Soumi Life)

How much time are you willing to commit to event planning?
I am willing to spend all the time I have to commit to think of a event that everyone will enjoy and will be satisfied with.

What type of events would you make?
I would make events that people like not the usual events like Bandos which is a common event. I will switch it up. I will have gatherings for people in the clan to get to know each other more because some people don't know who people are. I will have Tank Practice Events because everyone knows that us noobs don't know how to tank very well and we need good practice with that. That event was made before but no one showed up only like 5 of us so it wasn't a good run.

I would be a better fit for this position than someone else because I am one of the most active people in this clan. I try my best to go to events but sometimes i cant make them. And I dont trash on people (Super) and I havent been in the clan long maybe atleast 3 months+ but with a break when i left the clan.

Anything else you feel is important for us to know
I have this thing that i think of very weird things but they still come out fun at the end of the day so thats good with events :D
Image <<< By blind #1 tpl gfxer.

I was on your acc problem?

Adam
Phoenix Hero
Phoenix Hero
Runescape Name: Oreet
Custom Title: Lolwat

Post by Adam » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 am

Good luck guys :)
"Some people think Football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, it's much more important than that" - Bill Shankly