Big Changes

This forum is for the latest news and/or updates.
Fmichael
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Fmichael
Custom Title: The Hottest Tpl'er

Big Changes

Post by Fmichael » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey all, lots to talk about here!

First off we have a new member of the month, someone that has been working hard, and attended nearly all the events :O
MICHH is our latest member of the month, talk to me ingame and you get to pick the current clan vex colors :)
Next up we have a new elder or 2; adam and oboyy have both been in tpl for quite a while and shown they only want the best for us :)

Next up, we have a new member of staff to announce, 007 (dan) will be joining moro (who will be moving from event planner) in the high council spots :) This will help keep clan running smoothly with more hands doing work. They are both extremely loyal, dedicated and decent guys and we think they will fit our present staff community. :)

As you may have realized, this leaves a spot open for an event planner :)
I will take all applications in the "pm" fashion here on the forums, if you don't know how to send one then ask me in game.

Code: Select all

[b]Do you have any previous experience working with a staff rank?[/b]
[b]How flexible is your schedule in life (1-10 with 10 being most flexible)[/b]
[b]What type of events would you like to see?[/b]
[b]Do you like being creative in events, such as new types, twists on old, etc? [/b]
[b]Give a short paragraph on why we should choose you over others as well as any other info we should know[/b]

Any applications will only be discussed amongst the staff and a decision will be made in the coming weeks. Showing us first hand your experience, enthusiasm is also a key point.

I encourage you all to try out IRC, it is an easy thing to use and helps us all stay connected even when we are not playing rs. If you idle in IRC (simply being on it) we can contact you easily if you forget about a war or event :)

I also encourage anyone that is interested in talking to our warlords at trying out their calling. I'm tired of listening to gm's sexy voice and i wanna hear other ones. If you are still reading after all this time congrats, you get a cookie.

We are also raising the requirements to join TPL from 90+ F2P Combat to 100+, this will not affect any current members, nor will it affect any retired members that wish to rejoin. We are looking to get more competitive in the clan world and that means we need the levels, I encourage you all to participate in the combat competition that Rar set up as well as to work hard at whatever you like :)

We have also shifted how a retired member is retired. If you retire from the clan to go to another clan you will receive the "follower" rank which does not allow you to see events sections. If you retire from runescape but still pop by and attend the odd war we encourage that and will change you to "retired member" so that you may still see the war event section :)

That brings me to my next point, we have changed the clan event section, split it up into clan events and a subforum of warring events that will include any war topics.

TS will now be heavily enforced while at wars, if you don't have ts don't expect to war. On that note, all wars that are f2p are mandatory and you will receive a strike if you are found to be skipping (while playing rs). Those that end up with 3 strikes are temporarily banned, if it happens again we are sorry but you are not aiding, nor enjoying the clan. After a period of 2 months the strikes are removed simply due to time length.

also super is a dm i think.

Jay
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: J ay
Custom Title: A Froot

Re: Big Changes

Post by Jay » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 pm

GRATS MICHH!! <3

Grats Moro and Dan <3

Good changes :)

Moroku
High Council
High Council
Runescape Name: Moroku
Custom Title: Shima

Post by Moroku » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Grats to everyone else! TPL ftw! :happy:

How far will you go for love?

Gorgy
Distinguished Members
Distinguished Members
Runescape Name: G0RGY
Custom Title: Nubs

Post by Gorgy » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:53 pm

woo grats to everyone who got promoted!!!!!

Wub Wub Wub

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Post by tuck815 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 pm

I do not like the way your name looks it green Moro :P
GRATZ MORO AND DAN!
I look foward to see who submits applications to be my Event Planner buddy, I will also lay off the events for a bit for those who wish to make events can use the times they want, not having the times occupied by me, if you do plan on applying,please take advantage of making events as it shows us what we can expect and what you are capable of, Thanks
Gratz Michh
Also, Gratz Super
Gratz Rar ;)
and Gratz Aaron noob
I want my cookie :)
-DAVID (tuck815)
Just lift.

iEvilSlayer
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: iEvilSlayer