Changes to Staff and Rules

This forum is for the latest news and/or updates.
Jar
Retired Members
Retired Members
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:09 pm
Runescape Name: A Jar
Custom Title: Still playing7/29/15

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by Jar » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Fmichael wrote:
Jar wrote:
tuck815 wrote:
Jar wrote:
tuck815 wrote:and yay another event planner, no more riding solo


you were only alone for about a day or 2 >.>


and Colton was inactive for about 2 weeks


like you've never been inactive before ;)


Thought you were going to say "like he's never been alone before XD


that too. inb4pyramidgame
Image
"...nudity is not only an option, but a lifestyle." The Art of War By Mathedes.
Image

User avatar
tuck815
council
council
Posts: 3437
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 pm
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST
Location: in front of the computer

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by tuck815 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Jar wrote:
tuck815 wrote:
Jar wrote:
tuck815 wrote:and yay another event planner, no more riding solo


you were only alone for about a day or 2 >.>


and Colton was inactive for about 2 weeks


like you've never been inactive before ;)

that is actually quite debatable
-DAVID (tuck815)
Image
Just lift.

User avatar
Mushy
Retired Members
Retired Members
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 am
Runescape Name: hi mushy
Custom Title: Miss fable/tpl :P

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by Mushy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Jar wrote:
Fmichael wrote:
Jar wrote:
tuck815 wrote:
Jar wrote:
tuck815 wrote:and yay another event planner, no more riding solo


you were only alone for about a day or 2 >.>


and Colton was inactive for about 2 weeks


like you've never been inactive before ;)


Thought you were going to say "like he's never been alone before XD


that too. inb4pyramidgame


:O tuck! rule breaker :P
Rule 6) Posts must be longer than 3 words and remain constructive, except in games forums.
Image

Danny
Retired Members
Retired Members
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm
Runescape Name: Tea Wrecks
Custom Title: OU
Location: Orlando,FL

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by Danny » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:57 pm

rules are good.
Image

olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 am
Runescape Name: olegis
Custom Title: chosen wealth
Location: Vilnius,Lithuania

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by olegis » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Danny wrote:rules are good.

meh rules were created to break them
Image
Excuse my w-e-e-d i'm just trying to enjoy myself
Image

Fmichael
Retired Members
Retired Members
Posts: 3930
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:59 pm
Runescape Name: Fmichael
Custom Title: The Hottest Tpl'er
Location: Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by Fmichael » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:03 pm

olegis wrote:
Danny wrote:rules are good.

meh rules were created to break them


Please remember that you can make a topic about any rule that you think is not appropriate to these forums.


Otherwise, behave.
Image

SfBrave
Followers
Followers
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 am
Runescape Name: ~Unknown~
Custom Title: Elite Smither

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by SfBrave » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Interesting.. O_o...

Follow teh rules, they are there for a reason...

~ Sf Brave.

Penguintin
Retired Members
Retired Members
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:52 pm
Runescape Name: Penguintin
Custom Title: TPL's #1 miner

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by Penguintin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 am

Rules are meant to keep order people think its just funny to break them. However there are sometimes stupid rules so I understand why people would break them :P
Image
Image
Image

Ralphy
Retired Members
Retired Members
Posts: 759
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm
Runescape Name: Ralphy10
Custom Title: Hugedong

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by Ralphy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:10 pm

I break all 'da rules yo
Image

olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 am
Runescape Name: olegis
Custom Title: chosen wealth
Location: Vilnius,Lithuania

Re: Changes to Staff and Rules

Post by olegis » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Penguintin wrote:Rules are meant to keep order people think its just funny to break them. However there are sometimes stupid rules so I understand why people would break them :P

^^^ :grin:
Image
Excuse my w-e-e-d i'm just trying to enjoy myself
Image

Post Reply