a novel by olegis.dedicated to lexxi

Tell your stories of everyday life in Runescape or even make up one! Or write a poem for us!
olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters
Runescape Name: olegis
Custom Title: chosen wealth

a novel by olegis.dedicated to lexxi

Post by olegis » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:43 am

very long time ago (yesterday ) I wrote a private message to fm.
-hey ur an awesome person and i want to know u better.wanna meet me in rl?-
fm didn't ignored my pm (i was suprised about that) and wrote the answer:
-olegis first of all i don't like you bcs your creeping me out,secondly we leave too far from each other,so my answer is no.anyways GL :angel: -
i felt really bad when i read that fm message,but bcz i'm really stubborn i wrote to fm:
- fm cmn everyone must have a chance.plz give me a chance.I'm really good person in rl and i just want to spend a little bit time with you.plz fm plz <3 -

But finally fm agreed i was so god damn happy.i can't express my emotions when i met him first time.i knew that fm very beautiful,smart and hot,but i didn't expected that he's so freaking amaizing!!!As you know i'm a real gentleman that's why i presented for fm a bouquet of red roses and we went to "blue oyster" bar.we had been spoke a lot about about our favourite movies like "bruno",favourite bands like "village people" and favourite politicians like "Barney Frank" and "Crystal Meth", then we had a few alcoholic cocktails and a lot of dancing on the dance floor.We left "blue oyster " at 3 a.m. I tried to catch up a taxi (bcs my hotel room was too far from bar),but the taxi didn't stop.Fm offered to me to spend the night at his hotel room.We were really drunk and exited at that time... so yeah.. that happened..the night was amaizing...

In the morning we wake up up bcs some mexican hotel worker had been knocking at the door.I've had a huge headache from yesterday "party" and i I could hardly say anything intelligible.I ask him:
-who..who the hell are you and what do you want from us-
-senior,senrior!pls reduce ur tv volume-answered his
we had been trying to find a a tv remote for a while,but then i suddenly understood that tv remote in my ass.we tried to pull out tv remote,but he was too deep..we failed.those mexican was really angry and after some time he lose all his patience
-that's all i don't have time for this.my burrito is freezing open the door right now!-
he opened the door with his own key and came to our room.he saw a disgusting "scene" (for him that was disgusting): we both was laying naked on the floor.In my ass was stucked Tv remote.he took our huge pink dildo,which was on the tv table and started to punch with that dildo poor fm.As u know i'm a real gentelman that why i close fm body from punches with my body.That hotel worker was really mad he punched me more than 20 times with that huge dildo (i was bleeding) and then he went to call a police.In that time we took our clothes and barely escape from police.

what is the meaning of this story,which based on true facts?this story show us that no one (do you hear me Chuck Norris?!) no one can't stop real love!
p.s lexxi i hope you learned something.Don't play with a real russian emotions!~and nipples~
Last edited by olegis on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Excuse my w-e-e-d i'm just trying to enjoy myself

Toast
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: BaconIsBack
Custom Title: Boss Status

Re: a novel by olegis.dedicated to lexxi

Post by Toast » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 am

EPIC 10/10 :grin:

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Post by tuck815 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 am

laughed my **** ass off
**** hilarious
GREAT!
-DAVID (tuck815)
Just lift.

olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters

Post by olegis » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 am

tuck815 wrote:laughed my ******* ass off
******* hilarious
GREAT!

ty <3 i hope fm not gonna delete my novel :-D

Joko1235
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Joko_1235
Custom Title: Shortest TPL'er

Post by Joko1235 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 pm

tuck815 wrote:laughed my ******* ass off
******* hilarious
GREAT!

Totally agree with tuck lmfao

Lexxi
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: ARTEMlS
Custom Title: Princess

Post by Lexxi » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Wtf i totally expected this to be about me when i saw the topic looooooool. Well, sounds like you and fm had a lovely encounter..

Gorgy
Distinguished Members
Distinguished Members
Runescape Name: G0RGY
Custom Title: Nubs

Post by Gorgy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:36 pm

ahahah true love right there xD

Wub Wub Wub

olegis
Recruiters
Recruiters

Post by olegis » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Lexxi wrote:Wtf i totally expected this to be about me when i saw the topic looooooool. Well, sounds like you and fm had a lovely encounter..

that's dedicated to you lexxi.i create this story to show you that when you really love someone it doesen't matter how bad is ur situation the only thing you care is the person who you love.

forums helping to express my personality.humor is significant part of my life.many of ppls doesn't understand my humor they saying that my humor is stupid and creepy.others saying that i'm trying express "pain points" of the society like:homosexuality,racizm, religion and science symbiosis

me and fm don't have lovely encounter :-D i just want to know him better,but right now there is some kind of barrier btw us.so i'm trying to destroy that barrier.. :angel:

007no2
Distinguished Members
Distinguished Members
Runescape Name: 007no2
Custom Title: Dan

Post by 007no2 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Very nicely done i thaught it was funny

Adam
Phoenix Hero
Phoenix Hero
Runescape Name: Oreet
Custom Title: Lolwat

Post by Adam » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:34 am

Lol, random as hell. o.O Wtf olegis.
"Some people think Football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, it's much more important than that" - Bill Shankly