Jhallator's history pt1

Tell your stories of everyday life in Runescape or even make up one! Or write a poem for us!
bullsnaker
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: K0mrade Beer
Custom Title: untrimmed mage nub

Jhallator's history pt1

Post by bullsnaker » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Ok first and for all to get a few things straight

1: english isn't my irl language.
2: I didn't go on runescape to check stuff this is entirely made up, therefore there can be some mistakes.
3:this is only the second runescape story i'm writing so don't be to harsh, but constructive criticism is always appreciated.
4: criticism about grammar will be ignored xd
5:this are fragments of a journal i will be creating of a pure fictional character in the third age, some days will be skipped, but there will be a clear view how a normal guy experienced them.
The war only took place during 4000years, but all the next generations still carry their burden

Part 1

5 septober second year of the third age.

"The village of Falador had always been a quiet village, the white knight held order, everyone was minding his own business. Me, i was just the gateman for the white knight's fortress. My job was to repair the chaines, and open the gate every once and a while. It was perfect there were no problems. I had a girlfriend in town, i earned my bread and was happy with my family."

"I could keep talking about my wonderfull years for long but everything changed on 5 septober. The godwars had officialy started. And there were recrtuiters everywhere. I ignore them all and mind my own bussiness."

"On 6 septober there was a radical change in the town. The white knights have chosen for Saradomin but the rest of the village have alligned themself with Zamorak. There will be a fight soon i can smell it in the air. And i'm right in the middle of it."

"9 septober the templars arrived, the power has changed drasticly in the town. There is a friendly Templar named Thrask who is learning me to use weapons."

"14 septober i sit here, with dried blood all over my shirt, my arms are aching. It feels like the world has collapsed i have no idea what to do. The villagers stormed the castle, i froze in fear. Suddenly a strange beastly voice sounded in mij head. Take the chains, take them now now now. So i took them and started swining them around and around and started fighting like a lunatic. According to one of the surviving templars my eyes lighted green. I was in a state i have never known it existed. I don't know what to do."

"Today the great war god Bandos has arrived, weird his colour is green, the same green that my eyes flashed during the battle of the white castle, maybe i should try to get to know more. He is accompagnied by a lot of goblins but they are stupid i can get past them easily.'
Nobody dies a virgin, at the end life **** us all.

there is no problem with bragging, when you're as great as me

tuck815
council
council
Runescape Name: tuck815
Custom Title: BEAST

Re: Jhallator's history pt1

Post by tuck815 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:52 pm

i like it and ik you said you would ignore it but i think the month you are referring to is september but i really like it very nice work
-DAVID (tuck815)
Just lift.

bullsnaker
Followers
Followers
Runescape Name: K0mrade Beer
Custom Title: untrimmed mage nub

Post by bullsnaker » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 pm

tuck815 wrote:i like it and ik you said you would ignore it but i think the month you are referring to is september but i really like it very nice work

nope septober is a runescape month, did just a lil research xd if enough peeps like it i'll make second part xd i'll see just spend an hour on this one, cuz i first think of it in dutch, write it in french then translate it to english so it takes a long time to write a story for me xd
Nobody dies a virgin, at the end life **** us all.

there is no problem with bragging, when you're as great as me

Penguintin
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: Penguintin
Custom Title: TPL's #1 miner

Post by Penguintin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 pm

I like the journal style you are writing in :grin: No criticism from me since I suck at writing :P