Excuse my w-e-e-d i'm just trying to enjoy myself

Moroku
High Council
High Council
Runescape Name: Moroku
Custom Title: Shima

Re: Aaron Hodgson (oBoyy)

Post by Moroku » Sun May 08, 2016 10:59 pm

The fact that we are all here talking about Aaron stands as testament to how special a person he was.

I first learned the news from his Facebook page, with a bunch of his friends bidding him goodbye. At first, I wasn't sure this was real, so I held out on details. But then confirmation came along. It looks like it hit all of you as hard as it hit me.

I miss all of you terribly. I'm pretty sure I have most of you on Facebook already, but if not you can find me at https://www.facebook.com/patrick.deslauriers.14.

In light of this tragic passing of one of us who was taken away much too young, it looks like we all have a new appreciation for the time we spent together during our formative years. The desire to keep in touch, it seems, has never been so strong. Perhaps we should start a Facebook group for this purpose, or some sort of other community thing? All suggestions are good suggestions.

I hope all of you are doing well in life. I hope to start talking with all of you again.

How far will you go for love?

Jay
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: J ay
Custom Title: A Froot

Post by Jay » Mon May 09, 2016 7:33 pm

That is just awful news.... :( Some of my finest memories of runescape was 1v1s with you guys. Went up against Aaron many time and lost many times. Blue skies and tailwinds buddy....

Ill join in on the facebook sharing. I also mainly lurk but anyone is free to add me! Stay safe out there guys :unsure:

https://www.facebook.com/JayLoowis

Egrules
Retired Members
Retired Members
Runescape Name: egrules4ever

Post by Egrules » Fri May 27, 2016 1:05 pm

RIP Aaron :(. Hadn't had a chance to talk to him in a while unfortunately but he always made RS a bit more interesting and fun. You guys have always been a big part of my life and just want to thank you guys for always being such good friends. You guys made playing RS 100x more entertaining to play. Hope you are all doing well and hope you guys nothing but success in whatever path life has taken you guys on.

Thanks Zerox!

Adam
Phoenix Hero
Phoenix Hero
Runescape Name: Oreet
Custom Title: Lolwat

Post by Adam » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Literally just found out about this, RIP Aaron you will be sorely missed! :(
What a great guy he was, full of banter and made TPL an all round better place <3
Devastated with the news, you're with the angels now my friend!

Also, its great to see you are all still active on here, would be nice to catch up and have a chat sometime, old times were the best!
"Some people think Football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, it's much more important than that" - Bill Shankly